The teaching of agricultural engineering at Iowa State University began in 1903 and was overseen by the Department of Agronomy from 1905 to 1907. The Department of Agricultural Engineering was formally established in 1907. It was renamed the Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering in 1990. In 2004, the Department merged with the Department of Industrial Education and Technology. It is jointly administered by the College of Engineering and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections email@example.com For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html