Horse Barn 2, located at the corner of Stange Rd. and University Blvd. and has housed horses on the Iowa State University campus since its construction between 1923 and 1926. U-shaped in design, the barn was constructed of clay tile with gambrel style roof and numerous gabled and shed dormers for ventilation. The interior of the building includes numerous box and tie stalls on wood block floors. Feed storage, office space and student rooms are also included.
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections email@example.com For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html
Manager's Power Mac G5; Mac OS X; Creo iQsmart3; Kodak oXYgen Scan ver 2.6.1