The Iowa Agricultural College Experiment Barn, built in 1894 by Architects Nourse and Hallett and contractor Bisbee and Potter. The barn burned in 1902 along with an adjacent cattle barn. The Experiment Station Barn replaced an earlier building.
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections email@example.com For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html
Manager's Power Mac G5; Mac OS X; Creo iQsmart3; Kodak oXYgen Scan ver 2.6.1