The Horse Barn shown on the left is one of the first buildings on the Iowa State College (University) campus. This Horse Barn, built between1868 and 1870 of brick, was 30 by 40 feet with a loft and basement. The barn was razed in 1900 and replaced with another brick structure. On the right in the photograph is the Old Cattle Barn.
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections firstname.lastname@example.org For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html
Manager's Power Mac G5; Mac OS X; Creo iQsmart3; Kodak oXYgen Scan ver 2.6.1