Old Main was constructed between 1864-1868, and served as the main college building for Iowa State. It housed classrooms, the library, chapel, museums, dining halls, and was the residence for faculty and students. It burned in 1900, and the remaining parts of the building were completely destroyed by a second fire in 1902.
U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital image. Commercial use or distribution of the image is not permitted without prior permission of the copyright holder. For permission to use the digital image, please contact Iowa State University Library, Special Collections email@example.com For reproductions see: http://www.add.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/services/photfees.html
Manager's Power Mac G5; Mac OS X; Creo iQsmart3; Kodak oXYgen Scan ver 2.6.1